We are here for you when you need us the most!
In the unfortunate event of a claim, our dedicated team understands how important it is for you to have your claim dealt with promptly and professionally so you can focus on your business and/or family. As your broker, we are your advocate and are on your side!During business hours contact NFP. If you know who your representative is, contact them directly.
- Phone: 1 (800) 668-3213
- Email: email@example.com
In the event of an emergency after hours, NFP has teamed up with Canadian Claims Services
- Phone: 1 (877) 443-1877
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Act as you usually would to protect property and minimize damage
- Contact a restoration company directly if immediate assistance is required
- Do not dispose of damaged/salvaged property
- For water losses, turn off the water source
- Comfort the victim
- Eliminate the hazardous situation
- If required, call for medical assistance
- Obtain names and contact information of witnesses and include them in the claim or incident report
- Report any incident involving injury to others or damage to their property immediately, even if it seems unlikely to become a claim
- Do not enter into correspondence with claimants or their representatives
- Never admit liability for any accident
- When speaking to emergency personnel obtain names, phone numbers and file numbers
- Note as many details as possible at the earliest opportunity while the event are fresh in your memory
- Where practical, take photo/video evidence of the accident scene
- In the instance of an accident, we’re here to be your first point of contact to mitigate rate implications and increases from your provider.
Claims management can be both financially and emotionally stressful for everyone – letting NFP help you can minimize stress for you.