Foster Park Brokers Inc. is a truly independent insurance brokerage. As one of Western Canada's largest independent insurance brokers, we are able to provide a team focused and rewarding work environment. What makes us different? We strongly believe in cultivating an environment of collaboration, innovation and integrity - key ingredients to our continuous growth. Foster Park has a supportive environment and believes in a culture that truly embraces work-life integrity, allowing you to enjoy your career as well as other important areas of your life (like family and friends)!
Our experience and expertise come from a talented and enjoyable group of people. We are always searching for those individuals who are passionate about what they do, are customer service driven and believe in working together to achieve results. We offer a great place to work and provide a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. Plus, we have a positive work environment, where we work hard but we still love to have fun!
Whether you are an experienced Account Executive/Producer, or looking for that next step in your career, this may be that role you are looking for. If you are interested in joining us, we currently have openings for 2 Account Executive (Producer), Commercial Insurance, opportunities available in our Calgary office.
This role is responsible for sales and growth of a book of business along with a continued commitment to retain client accounts. A good understanding of commercial insurance and insurance markets is required to ensure appropriate insurance coverage is applied. If you are passionate about the industry, have the drive to be successful in sales and are looking to further your career, we can help with that!
• Experienced working in commercial insurance
• Ability to develop prospect pipelines as part of the sales activity;
• Knowledge of commercial Underwriting and understanding of insurance markets
• Anticipate, understand and respond to the needs of clients to meet expectations;
• Technical understanding of various insurance products and application to client’s business
• A Level II General License is required with an understanding of regulatory board expectations and regulations;
• CAIB, CIP, CRM or FCIP an asset
• Computer Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, TAM software
Thanks for your interest in Foster Park!