We are currently seeking a polished, well-organized, friendly individual for our Receptionist position, based in our Edmonton Office.
Our receptionist performs several duties daily. Accepting and managing incoming calls to the main switchboard, greeting visitors, performing various administrative tasks, and assisting the mailroom are some examples.
• Receive and manage incoming calls and voicemails to switchboard
• Greet and assist current and prospective clientele as well as other visitors
• Phone set-up, maintenance and/or troubleshooting for new and current employees
• Responsible for creating and maintaining all telephones lists, internal and cell phones
• Manage faxes and emails in a timely manner
• Coordinate boardroom meetings
• Handle and assist with incoming and outgoing mail, including courier mail
• Responsible for updating employee attendance
• Processing credit and debit account payments
• Assist with sorting electronic document in our internal filing system.
• Assist with various other duties as required, i.e.: stuffing pink cards & business cards into holders, stuffing envelopes for mass mailings etc.
• Ordering and tracking supply inventory
Who You Are:
To be successful in this role, this individual will appreciate that they serve as the initial touchpoint to all current and prospective clientele and as a clear representative of Foster Park, this person will possess the following characteristics and abilities:
• Professional mannerism and appearance
• Enjoys assisting others
• Positive, friendly and outgoing
• Excellent client service skills
• Complies with company policies and procedures
• Ability to work independently with little supervision
• Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others (internal/external clients)
• Strong critical thinking ability
• Time management
• Capable of thinking and acting proactively
• Effective communication skills
• High School Diploma
• 1 – 2 years prior experience in a general office environment is an asset
• Computer knowledge (ie. Microsoft Office365, Internet, and Outlook)
• Experience with insurance industry and broker management systems such as eTFile, TAM and EPIC are considered assets